How do I locate utility services before I accidentally dig them up?
At least two (2) business days before any digging, you must request that underground utilities be located and marked by calling 811. Additional information can be found at The Utility Notification Center Website

Show All Answers

1. What areas does Lakehaven provide water and sewer service to?
2. Where is the nearest existing water &/or sewer main line pipe in relation to my property?
3. Where can I obtain information about sewer service in the City of Edgewood?
4. What’s required to obtain a new or modified water and/or sewer service connection, or repair of an existing sewer service?
5. How can I obtain a copy of Lakehaven’s current design standards, construction/material specifications, and/or standard plan drawings?
6. How long does it typically take to have a water service connection/meter installed or Sewer Service Connection Permit issued?
7. Do I need a “Certificate of Availability”?
8. If my property is within Lakehaven’s water and/or sewer service area(s), am I required to connect my property/building(s) to Lakehaven’s water and/or sanitary sewer system?
9. Will obtaining a service connection require me to construct additional system facilities (mainline, hydrants, manholes, etc.)?
10. What do I do if a Developer Extension Agreement is required?
11. Who installs service connections?
12. How do I locate utility services before I accidentally dig them up?
13. Who should I contact with other or additional questions?