- You Are Here:
- My Account
- Selling or purchasing a house?
- Complete the Ownership Change Form (PDF)
- Have you discovered a leak?
- Complete the Leak Adjustment Form (PDF)
- Do you need to temporarily suspend service?
- Complete the Request Temporary Suspension Form (PDF)
- Is your account delinquent? Would you like to make payment arrangements?
- Complete the Account Payment Plan Agreement Form (PDF)
- New construction?
If you have any questions regarding cash payment and change, or other payment options please call or email Customer Service.
- Hours: 9AM to 3PM due to reduced staffing during COVID.
- Call: 253-941-1516
- Email: Customer Service
- Automated payments: 1-844-531-3702
- Online payments: click buttons above or go to My Payment Options
The District has previously suspended the termination of water service to properties with delinquent account balances. The District will also restore service to any property where service was terminated prior to the suspension of shutoffs. No payment will be required in connection with the restoration of service. Because we do not want to restore service where it might cause property damage, or be unwanted for other reasons, we ask that you contact the District and let us know that you wish to have your service restored. You may call 253-941-1516.Delinquent Account Payment Plan
The Delinquent Account Payment Plan has been established to assist District customers impacted by the COVID-19 Emergency. The complete program details are explained in Resolution No. 2020-1339 (PDF).Customer Assistance Program Changes (CAP)
The Board of Commissioners has implemented changes to the eligibility requirements for the District’s CAP. Effective immediately customers who have lost jobs or businesses due to the COVID-19 Emergency will be eligible for a one-time payment of fifty dollars ($50) towards a water and/or sewer bill that became due on, or after March 23, 2020.
Contact Customer Service if you need assistance from the CAP program. Customers using CAP funds will be asked to provide contact phone numbers. These numbers will be provided to the King County Multi-Service Center (MSC) to enable the MSC to make follow up contact with recipients.