- My Account
Online Bill Pay Options
What services or forms are you looking for?
- Selling or purchasing a house?
- Have you discovered a leak?
- Complete the Leak Adjustment Form (PDF)
- Do you need to temporarily suspend service?
- Complete the Request Temporary Suspension Form (PDF)
- Is your account delinquent? What are your options?
- New construction?
Effective March 7, 2022 office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Construction activity will be ongoing for the coming year. Access to the facilities and parking is limited. Please use caution when visiting Lakehavens' Administration Building and Water Operations Building.
Development Engineering (DE)
Beginning on Monday, 3/21/2022 office hours will be 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and open to the public with no appointment necessary.
Parking is limited during construction. The Water Shop Building (Development Engineering) will have two designated customer parking spots in front of the customer service entrance to the building.
Contact either Customer Service and Development Engineering outside office hours or email as follows:
Customer Service Development Engineering Location:
31527 1st Ave S
Water Operations Building
31623 1st Ave S
Phone: 253-941-1516 * 253-945-1581 Email:
Emergencies and Non-Emergencies:
* Call 253-941-1516 to report a water or sewer emergencies after business hours.
Visit Contact Us to lookup:
- Other Departments and Staff
- Business closures
- Lakehaven Building Addresses
- How do I check for a leak?
- Do you offer payment assistance for low income customers?
- Can I get a leak adjustment if I had a leak on my property?
- What do I need to do when I sell or purchase property in your district?
- What do I need to do if I am renting out my property?
- Can I transfer the bill into my name, if I am the tenant renting the property?
- How can I make a donation to your Customer Assistance Program?
- What is the Capital Facilities Charge Capacity Rental Program?