- My Account
Online Bill Pay Options
MAKING PAYMENTS WHILE Doors are closed...
What services or forms are you looking for?
- Selling or purchasing a house?
- Have you discovered a leak?
- Complete the Leak Adjustment Form (PDF)
- Do you need to temporarily suspend service?
- Complete the Request Temporary Suspension Form (PDF)
- Is your account delinquent? What are your options?
- New construction?
TEMPORARY HOURS (Updated 9/1/2021)
Effective August 31, 2021 the doors are closed to the public until further notice in the Administration and Development Engineering departments.
The temporary office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Customer Service and Development Engineering departments are available for in-person visits by appointment only. Contact them by phone or email to schedule an appointment. Outside of the temporary office hours you may call to leave a message or Email as follows:
Customer Service Development Engineering Location:
31527 1st Ave S
Water Operations Bldg
31623 1st Ave S
Phone: 253-941-1516 * 253-945-1580 Email:
Emergencies and Non-Emergencies:
* Call 253-941-1516 to report a water or sewer emergencies after business hours.
Visit Contact Us to lookup:
- Other Departments and Staff
- Business closures
- Lakehaven Building Addresses
- How do I check for a leak?
- Do you offer payment assistance for low income customers?
- Can I get a leak adjustment if I had a leak on my property?
- What do I need to do when I sell or purchase property in your district?
- What do I need to do if I am renting out my property?
- Can I transfer the bill into my name, if I am the tenant renting the property?
- How can I make a donation to your Customer Assistance Program?
- What is the Capital Facilities Charge Capacity Rental Program?