- You Are Here:
Log in to pay your bill online
Use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card to pay your utility bill through our payment processing partner Retail Lockbox Management Services.
Acceptable forms of payment are check, cash, money order, credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover card), or E-check.
Customer Assistance Program
The Customer Assistance Program is for helping those customers in our community who find themselves unable to pay their water/sewer bills.
Billing Rates & Charges
View our rate table for the Lakehaven Water and Sewer District’s residential and commercial water and sewer charges.
View the sewer rates for single and multi-family homes, flows to King County, and Pierce County.
View a list of glossary terms and the definitions for the sewer and water rates pages.
Capacity Rental Charge
The Capacity Rental Charge allocates a charge to customers using more capacity in the water and/or sewer systems than purchased (typically at connection) for the property served.
- Can I pay my bill online and/or set up auto pay?
- Where can I pay my bill in person or drop off after hours?
- I am having a technical issue with the online payment system, who can I contact for assistance?
- How often does Lakehaven Water and Sewer District bill customers?
- How is my sewer bill calculated?
- How is my water bill calculated?
- Why do I have a previous balance on my bill for a property I just purchased?
- What do I need to do when I sell or purchase property in your district?
- What do I need to do if I am renting out my property?
- Can I transfer the bill into my name, if I am the tenant renting the property?
- How do I calculate how much of my next bill is my renter's, when they have moved out?
- Why is my bill higher than usual?
- How do I check for a leak?
- Can I get a leak adjustment if I had a leak on my property?
- Do you offer any payment assistance for low income customers?
- How can I make a donation to your Customer Assistance Program?
- What is the Capital Facilities Charge Capacity Rental Program?
- Why is there an excise tax charge on my bill?