Learn about public water system versus private plumbing in our service areas and who is responsible.
Find water quality reports, requirements for testing water, and where the water is coming from today versus the 1990's.
Learn about service interruptions and discolored water.
Read a message from the commissioners and find helpful links and information on how you can conserve water.
- Are there health risks associated with using automatic meter readers?
- Where can I download Water Quality Reports?
- Does Lakehaven Water and Sewer District have a plan for future growth?
- How do I shut off the water service to my house?
- How do I check to see if I have a water leak?
- Why is FOG (Fats, Oils, and Greases) bad and how can I minimize the problems it creates?
- What is "Main Cleaning" and how often does Lakehaven perform it?
- How do I locate utility services before I accidentally dig them up?
- How do I report a water or sewer main break?
- Does Lakehaven Water and Sewer District perform repairs to my plumbing?