Employment OpportunitiesThank you for your interest in employment with Lakehaven Water and Sewer District. Employment Applications are accepted for open positions advertised here. You may pick up an application from our district office or fill out an application online and return by mail or in person.
- Summary of IUOE Benefits (PDF)
- Summary of AFSCME Benefits (PDF)
- Summary of Non-represented Benefits (PDF)
Completing an Application
Employment Applications (printed) are available at the district office at the street address shown below.
Please follow these instructions:
- Download, print and complete the Lakehaven Water and Sewer District Employment Application (PDF). Optionally you may fill out the form online and print.
- Sign the Employment Application form on the Signature line.
- Important: Submit application with cover letter and resume, as requested in the Notice of Employment.
- Email or mail the following documents to the appropriate address:
- Signed application
- Cover letter
- If applicable, subsequent material as requested in the Notice of Employment **
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Lakehaven Water and Sewer District
P.O. Box 4249
Federal Way, WA 98063
Attention: Human Resources
No in-person delivery during COVID.
** Failure to provide complete information on the application form, (including signature), cover letter, resume, and subsequent materials, if applicable, could delay the processing of your application or disqualify you from consideration.
Review and Interview
Application packets are reviewed after the application deadline. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email with further information.