Employment Opportunities at Lakehaven Water and Sewer District
Thank you for your interest in employment with Lakehaven Water and Sewer District. Employment Applications are accepted for open positions advertised here. Individuals interested in applying for employment must follow the application procedures described in the Notice of Employment for each position. We are unable to accept incomplete application materials.
Summary of IUOE Benefits (PDF)
Summary of AFSCME Benefits (PDF)
Summary of Non-represented Benefits (PDF)
Learn about our Wastewater Operations Internship Program
Completing an Application
Employment Applications are available at the district office below. Please follow these instructions:
- Download and print a blank Lakehaven Water and Sewer District Employment Application (PDF) or fill out the form online and print.
- Sign the form on the Signature line.
- Important: Submit application with cover letter and resume and if applicable an abstract of driving record* as requested in the Notice of Employment.
- Mail your completed application, cover letter and resume* to:
- Lakehaven Water and Sewer District
- P.O. Box 4249
- Federal Way, WA 98063
- Attention: Human Resources
- Or return the completed application, cover letter and resume* to:
- Lakehaven Water and Sewer District office
- 31627 1st Avenue S
- Federal Way, WA 98003
* Note: Failure to provide complete information on this form and subsequent materials (see #3 & 4) could delay the processing of your application or disqualify you from consideration.
Review & Interview
Application packets are reviewed after the application deadline. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email with further information.