Employment OpportunitiesThank you for your interest in employment with Lakehaven Water and Sewer District. Employment Applications are accepted for open positions advertised here. You may pick up an application from our district office or fill out an application online and return by mail or in person.
- Summary of IUOE Benefits (PDF)
- Summary of AFSCME Benefits (PDF)
- Summary of Non-represented Benefits (PDF)
Completing an Application
Employment Applications (printed) are available at the district office at the street address shown below.
Please follow these instructions:
- Download, print and complete the Lakehaven Water and Sewer District Employment Application (PDF). Optionally you may fill out the form online and print.
- Sign the Employment Application form on the Signature line.
- Important: Submit application with cover letter and resume and, if applicable an abstract of driving record ** as requested in the Notice of Employment.
- Mail or deliver in person the following documents to the appropriate address:
- Signed application
- Cover letter
- If applicable, subsequent material as requested in the Notice of Employment **
Mail to :
Lakehaven Water and Sewer District
P.O. Box 4249
Federal Way, WA 98063
Attention: Human Resources
Deliver in person to :
Lakehaven Water and Sewer District - Office
31627 First Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003
** Failure to provide complete information on this form, signed application, cover letter, resume, and subsequent material if applicable, i.e. abstract of driver record, could delay the processing of your application or disqualify you from consideration.
Review and Interview
Application packets are reviewed after the application deadline. Individuals selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email with further information.